Author:

Category:

The reaction of foreigners to our rock: DDT - Motherland

Emotional Italians about our rock...

Italians listen to Russian rock: DDT - Motherland

We love to write about such channels! More and more often there are videos where foreigners rate our songs. Moreover, it is always necessary to understand from which country a particular commentator is from. Why? Yes, because our traditions and cultures are very different. Of course, there are common rhythms, notes and hackneyed sequences. Of course, in 90% cases, people will react to them in the same way. What about the rest of the 10%? Here is where it gets more interesting...

Our culture is perceived differently abroad, some criticize it, and some find it very attractive and close. Italians are also interested in learning our language and our culture: from traditional Russian food to Russian proverbs. In general, Italians and Russians have a lot in common: they say that Italians are cheerful Russians, and Russians are sad Italians. Indeed, the way it is, we lack that very spark, that enthusiasm that Italians have in their blood since birth!

The Italian channel Kuzno Productions is engaged in the study of Russian culture. Russian presenters give Italians a taste of our traditional culture: Russian food, spirits, Russian films, cartoons, riddles, proverbs, etc. In general, it is interesting for the presenters to understand and capture on camera how the Italians will react to certain features of Russian life. And we, the Russians, in turn, are interested in watching their reaction! Well, let's see how our rock is to them ...

Names of our Italian friends:

  • Stefano Mancini
  • Valentina Churchi
  • Alessandra Carola Brambilla
  • Roberto Beretta
  • Andrea Villaragia
  • Julia Melis

10kFollowers

"Enough Tears," or Ozzy Osbourne's "first farewell" album

A timeless classic: "No More Tears" by Ozzy Osbourne For dedicated fans, Ozzy Osbourne's albums are all awesome! But for the wider global audience, who are not...

Mariah Carey: surprising facts about the beloved beauty

Mariah Carey - What You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Singer Mariah Carey is one of the most enchanting singers of our time, who has won the hearts of listeners not...

Amazing Facts about Roger Taylor

What you didn't know about Roger Taylor - surprising facts about the Queen drummer Roger Taylor is a "percussion legend" of Queen, the drummer who went on to become forever...

Related Articles

Best Rock Albums of 1984 by Fuzz Music magazine

Rock classics of the 20th century, encapsulated in the best albums of 1984 Today we decided to dive into a truly magical period, the year 1984, which was the year that...

What you didn't know about John Deacon, the quietest member of the most spectacular band of the 20th century

Interesting facts about the life of John Deacon, the bass legend of Queen John Deacon is the bass legend of Queen, one of the most (if not the most) spectacular and unique bands in history...

The Man Who Was Present at the "Birth" of Rock and Roll - Remembering Scotty Moore

Do you remember Scotty Moore, Elvis Presley's guitarist Before there was Jagger and Richards, Plante and Page, there was Elvis Presley and Scotty Moore. And if.

The magic of Queen on stage

Queen: Remembering the iconic band's epic performances Freddie once said: "Either there's magic or there isn't. That's the secret!". The Queen legend was definitely full of magic!

Top 5 hard rock albums that rewrote music history

These hard rock records rewrote music history - what's it about Let's take a little trip back in time: America, it's the early '70s. The legendarily famous and loud "Summer...

Top songs by Judas Priest, the dinosaurs of heavy metal

Remembering the best Judas Priest songs and their gorgeous music videos Judas Priest burst onto the rock and roll scene in 1974 with their debut album, Rocka...

Best Rock Albums of 1971 by Fuzz Music Magazine

20th century rock classics encapsulated in the best albums of 1971 The early 1970s is a very fascinating time, full of many events! But both intoxicating and tragic...

"I'm the Best Bassist in the World": Remembering Jaco Pastorius, one of the most legendary bassists in history

Jaco Pastorius - the story of his ascent, his "conquest of the world with the bass" and his tragic finale Jaco Pastorius is a bright, brilliant and very brazen bassist who became a legend. His name is...

They have no equal - let's remember the legendary jazz performers that millions of people have tried to imitate

Remembering the best jazz artists of all time Many describe jazz music as rhythmic, emotional, free and fluid. This legendarily famous and for many decades now...