A selection of the best atmospheric soundtracks from ELDEN RING
The announcement of ELDEN RING made a big impression not only on the fans of the Dark Souls series of games, but on all gamers in the world. Fans of the RPG genre were especially delighted - no one expected such a huge open world, coupled with an interesting plot and detailed details of each game element. The line of passage is original: the developers managed to create a whole universe from scratch with their secrets and magical matters.
Interesting facts about the game
Bandai Namco did not reveal all the details of the gameplay for a long time, which is why the project was covered with rumors like a shell. It's time to share interesting facts and plums, received after the developers gave the opportunity to try out the technical test of the project.
• The mechanics are very similar to the acclaimed Dark Souls 4, but there are still some minor changes in the technical side of the issue
• Every area of the Interearth world is filled interesting items of household and magical origin, I offer the player not only ample opportunities to explore the space and things in it, but also the variability in the choice of items for loot
• Each boss is unique in its own way: he has an individual set of abilities, each of which makes him even more dangerous. There are more than 10 bosses in one game zone
• According to various estimates, the minimum number of hours that will be required for passing the game - 50. The final figure will be announced after the announcement of the game and the first objective tests and "speedruns"
• From the standpoint of the development of their character, the developers have made the game as flexible as possible. The hero has a lot of available scales for pumping, as well as abilities that can be acquired by getting to know other heroes
• The combat system has become more elaborate compared to Dark Souls: the character can repel enemy blows, parry, counterattack, hit in a jump and pick up unique combinations of punches, sharpened individually for each type of opponent or boss
• Now the skills acquired by the hero directly affect his ability to use weapons
Soundtracks from the game - second part
It would be simply impossible to tell the mysterious history of the Ring of Elder without fully conveying the atmosphere of the magical Interearth. Developers will try do it with soundtrackscarefully matched to game scenes. You can fight evil monsters, conquer the heights of magical skill and explore the vast world with cool and inspiring music that can give you maximum pleasure during the game.
Meet the second part of the selection of soundtracks from the game ELDEN RING!