This User Agreement (the "Agreement") governs the relationship between the site on the one hand and the user of the site on the other hand. By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the site!
All photos belong to their authors and, in accordance with the law, can be removed at their first request.
Subject of the agreement
The Administration grants the user the right to use the site to obtain information and use the services of the site.
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
- search for information on the site
- get information online
- create information for the site
- disseminate information on the site
- comment on content posted on the site
- change the user rating
- copying information to other sites, indicating the source
- copy the information on other sites with the permission of the Administration of the site
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the copyright holder
- use the information on the site for personal, non-commercial purposes
- use the information of the site for commercial purposes with the permission of the Administration
- use the information on the site for commercial purposes with the permission of the copyright holders
The administration has the right:
- at its own discretion and necessity to create, modify, revoke rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- Delete accounts
- refuse to register without giving a reason
User is obligated to:
- Ensure that the information provided is accurate
- update the Personal Information provided at registration, if it changes
- Do not copy information from other sources
- when copying information from other sources, include information about the author
- not to disseminate information for the dissemination of which there are criminal or administrative penalties
- Do not disturb the performance of the site
- not to perform actions aimed at misleading other Users
- not to register an account on behalf of or instead of another person, except in cases provided for by Russian law
- not to post materials that contradict the norms of current legislation of the Russian Federation
- not use scripts (programs) for automated data collection and/or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration is committed to:
- keep the site running, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
- provide all available information about the User to authorized public authorities in cases prescribed by law
Liability of the parties:
- the user is personally responsible for the information he or she disseminates
- the administration is not responsible for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- the administration is not responsible for the mismatch between the expected and actually received services
- the administration is not responsible for services provided by third parties
In case of a force majeure situation (hostilities, emergencies, natural disasters, etc.) the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement:
This Agreement is effective for any use of this site. The agreement ceases to be valid when its new version appears. The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this Agreement at its sole discretion. The Administration does not notify users about the changes in the Agreement.