A selection of the best soundtracks from the action horror Ghostwire: Tokyo
We already told you about an exciting project called Ghostwire: Tokyo from developer Tango Gameworks. The game invites us to travel to an imaginary parallel universe in which all the inhabitants of huge Tokyo have evaporated, and instead of them, evil demons now roam the city and try to capture the soul of the main character - a guy named Akito.
He has a whole adventure to solve in an attempt to unravel the terrible secret of the murderer of his relatives and release as many souls as possible. And the second part of the selection of soundtracks from the game, which we have compiled especially for you, will allow you to immerse yourself in the world of action!
Interesting facts about Ghostwire: Tokyo
• The detective and part-time demon hunter's name is Kay-Ky. He moved into Akito and helps him with all sorts of things. advice, and also indicates the correct fighting techniques in the fight against enemy spirits.
• The game will feature a wide variety of spirits: from the most simple and weak to unknown monsters, with which Akito is much less likely to cope. In Game no indicators damage or remaining lives - damage will have to be counted by holes in the body and severed limbs. Fortunately, most spirits die from one or two cast spells.
• The player in Ghostwire: Tokyo is provided with an open world. The hero can travel around Tokyo and complete those missions which he chooses, or maybe just explore a deserted city and fight the demons encountered on its way.
• The main character has another interesting superpower - spectral vision. It allows Akito to capture spirits and all living beings in the vicinity, and also draws a peculiar geolocation line, which will lead him through the abandoned alleys of Tokyo to the desired goal.
• In addition to evil-minded spirits in the game will meet and good. They are designed to help the main character in search of him. an enemy named Hannya. The project even added pets (more precisely, their spirits), with which you can interact in the same way as with people.
Soundtracks from the game
Help Akito find a way out of the surreal world, fighting all the demons on his way. And an unforgettable pleasure from passing will give Japanese flavor, supported by cool soundtracks. Meet the second selection of music from the game Ghostwire: Tokyo!